I am so excited to share that I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Rebecca Crawford from Live in the Light!
A massive thank you to Rebecca for nominating my blog, sending you big BIG love. The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are inspiring and bring sunshine into the lives of their readers and fellow bloggers. Rebecca has asked me the following questions so I can share a bit more about myself..
How did you find my blog and why did you follow me?
I found Rebecca’s blog through an interaction on my own blog actually. I followed her because she is a beautiful fellow lightworker sharing her positive message.
Can you describe your blog in three words?
My heart and soul. (Sorry that’s four words!)
What does your blog mean to you?
My blog is so very important to me because it is an expression of me. It is where I share a little piece of me each time that I write. It means by which I can help others by sharing things that are going on in my life and how I am moving through that.
What inspired you to start blogging?
I realised that I had an important message to share coupled with a passion for writing. I felt that it was my mission to share everything that I was learning in a way that was easily accessible.
Do you have a New Years Resolution? If yes, what is it?
I actually just wrote a blog post about why I am not making New Year’s Resolutions which you can read in full here. In 2016 I am focussing on an intention and that is investing more time into things that bring me JOY.
I am constantly inspired and uplifted by the following gorgeous women that I am nominating:
Questions for my nominees:
- What brings you joy?
- What advice would you give to anyone wanted to start a blog or improve their existing blog?
- What is your favourite quote and why?
- What drives you to keep your blog going?
- What was the last thing to make you laugh?
Rules For The Award:
- Thank the person/people who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from your nominators.
- Nominate other bloggers and give them the same number of questions you answered.
- Notify the bloggers on their blog.
- Put the award button on your blog.
Choose peace. Choose love. Choose light.